May 30, 2019
Why is it important to be
able to have real-life experiences outside of virtual
- It is important to experience the
world instead of just watching it from your screen.
How has this affected your
own personal life?
- Staying indoors can affect your
mood significantly and taking the time to be more active can change
your mood from negative to positive.
How do you achieve wellness
by making mistakes?
- Fear of failure can be crippling
and because we do not want to make mistakes we end up not doing
- If you become OK with making
mistakes and realize that it is a part of life, you will lose the
fear and will be able to do more with your life.
- Making mistakes is where you learn
the most and if you don’t make mistakes, you will stay
- We should not avoid pain, because
it is what makes us grow.
- Accepting your mistakes and pain
can be the only way to get passed it.
- If you push it away or ignore the
feelings, it will remain and can become detrimental to your health
Hey Offbeat Family, I really your listening to this episode. I
would love to hear more from you and what you think of the
Contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org